- All purpose flour or Maida flour – 2 cup
- Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder : 1 tbs
- Sugar : 1 tbs
- Oil : 2 tbs
- Garlic powder
- Coriander or parsley leaves
- Lukewarm water
- Salt – 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Mix 2 tbs of butter, a pinch of garlic powder, a few chopped coriander or parsley leaves and mix well.
- Mix 2 cup maida, 1 tbs of sugar, 1 tbs of baking powder, 1/2 tbs of salt and whisk well.
- Mix this maida mixture, butter mixture, 1/4 cup yogurt, and required lukewarm water to make soft dough.
- Mix all together well and make a soft dough.
- Keep aside this mixture covered for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours kneed this mixture for 2 minutes.
- Make 4 equal portion of this dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll out each dough portion in oval shape, dust with flour for easily roll out, like chapati.
- In one side, brush water .
- Heat tawa on high
- Cook the rolled out dough in tawa as water side facing on tawa
- Once it start forming bubbles turn the tawa(pan) upside down
- Let the flame touch the naan
- Transfer to plate and brush with butter , serve hot.