- Egg : 4 nos
- Onion : 2 big size ( chop into small size pieces)
- Tomato : 2 nos ( chop into small pieces)
- Green chilis: 3 nos ( make a paste of it)
- Ginger : a small pieces ( make into paste)
- Garlic: 4 to 5 cloves ( make into paste)
- Curry leaves: 2 stems
- Coriander leaves : 3 or 4 stems
- Red chili powder
- Pepper powder
- Turmeric powder
- salt: as required
- Garam masala powder
- Sugar:1/2 tbs
Boil the eggs and remove the shell. Keep it aside.
In a pan pour 3 to 4 tbs of oil, add chopped ginger, garlic ,green chilies and curry leaves into it. Saute it and add chopped onion into it. Add 1/2 tbs of salt now and stir it well. Once onions turn it color to golden brown add chopped tomatoes into it. Mix it well and cook the tomatoes. Then off the flame.
Allow this mixture to cool. Then make a smooth paste of this mixture using a blender with required amount of water.
In a pan pour this mixture and cook it. Add 1/2 tbs of red chili powder, 1/4 tbs of turmeric powder, 1/2 tbs of pepper powder , 1/2 tbs of garam masala powder, and required salt. Stir it well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Once this mixture become thick, add 1/4 tbs of sugar and coriander leaves.
Then add cooked egg into it and mix it.
Serve with chapathi, porotta, appam etc…