- Wine grape – 1 kg
- Sugar – 1 kg
- water – 1 liter
- Clove – 20 gm
- Cardamom – 20 gm
- Cinnamon stick- 20 gm
Glass jar to make the wine. Clean the Jar and dry it.
- Boil the water and allow to cool.
- In this water wash the grapes .
- Remove water from grapes using a cleaned and dry cloth.
- Boil 1 liter water and allow it to cool.
- Mash the grapes ( one by one ) slightly using hand , and add into the jar.
- Then pour 1 litter water( that we boiled) into the jar.
- Add 1 kg of sugar into it and mix it using a dry ladle.
- In a cloth place Clove, Cardamom, and Cinnamon stick. Fold four side into center and tie it using a string( in “kizhi” form) .
- Place this mixture into the jar.
- Using a cloth cover the open side of the jar tightly, and place it in a dry place.
- In each 3 days of interval mix the wine using a ladle.
- After 21 days( minimum of 15 days required) open the jar and filter the wine into a bowl using cloth.
- Please don’t extract the liquid from the grape into filtered wine.
- Store the wine in a glass bottle.