Kappa puzhukk or poola puzhukk is a recipe preparing with tapioca.
- Tapioca or kappa : 1 kg ( 2 large size)
- Garlic: 8 to 10 cloves
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tbs
- Curry leaves : 2 stems
- salt: as required
- Water : as required
- Clean the Tapioca and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Cook the Tapioca pieces in a pressure cooker along with 1/2 tbs turmeric powder , 1 tbs of salt, and required water(cover the tapioca pieces). Cook minimum 4 whistles. Then off the flame and allow to cool.
- Open the cooker and remove excess water if any.
- Mash the Tapioca into thick paste.
Serve the kappa puzhukku with red chili chutney, fish curry (mathi curry), chicken curry, beef etc….