- Gram flour: 100 gm
- Maida: 100 gm
- Salt: as needed
- Water: For mixing
- Onions:1 nos (Chop into small pieces)
- Green chilies: 3 nos. (Chop into small pieces)
- Garlic – 1/2 full finely chopped
- Ginger – small piece finely chopped
- Oil : 1/2 litter (for deep fry)
Mix the Gram flour and maida using 1 tbs of salt. Add chopped onion, ginger , garlic, and green chilies . Well mix all together using required amount of water to make a dough.
Heat the oil in a pan(Quantity: oil for deep fry), once oil start bubbling, take small quantity of mixture and drop into heated oil, Fry both sides into golden brown. Once get cooked move into a plate.
Simple Pakka vada ready for serving…