How to make paneer at home?
Paneer is a milk product also known as fresh cheese.
- Milk :1 liter
- Lemon juice : juice of 1 full lemon
- Curd : 1/2 glass curd
- Vinegar : 2 tbs
- Cold water
- Boil Milk in a sauce pan.
- Then pour lemon juice or 1/2 glass curd or 2 tbs of vinegar
- Milk starts to curdle slowly..
- If not add 1 more tbs of lemon juice or curd.
- Stir it and off the flame.
- Once complete its process, pour 2 glass of cold water into the pan to prevent overcooking.
- Then pour this mixture into a clean cloth and make a knot .
- Hang it for some time , So all water content will be remove from it.
- After that, place a weight on the cloth to make a proper shape for paneer.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, remove the weight and cut the paneer in square shape.
Healthy paneer ready, prepare your own paneer recipes.
Special tips: try to avoid vinegar, curd will make more soft paneer.