- Dal :250gm
- Salt: as needed
- Water: For grinding
- Curry leaves: 3 stems ( chop into small pieces)
- Onions:1 nos (Chop into small pieces)
- Green chilies: 2 nos. (Chop into small pieces)
- Garlic – 1 full finely chopped
- Ginger – small piece finely chopped
- Oil : 1/2 litter (for deep fry)
Soak the Dal for 4 hours. Wash and drain out the water from it. Grind it without using water. Just need to crush the dal, no need for paste. Set aside in a bowl.
Then add remaining ingredients into mixer, chopped onion, chopped curry leaves, chopped ginger and garlic. Need to crush all these, no need to make the paste. Add this mixture into the crushed dal. add 1 and 1/2 tbs of salt. mix it well using hand.
Heat the oil in a pan(Quantity: oil for deep fry), once oil start bubbling, take small quantity of dal mixture and make a ball of it. Using your palm press it without too much of pressure and add into heated oil, Fry both sides into golden brown. Once get cooked move into a plate.
hot parippuvada ready for serving…