Peanut masala is a tasty street food preparing with peanut or groundnut ( kadala or kappalandi).
- Peanut : 1 cup (remove the skin)
- Onion : 1 ( chop into small size pieces)
- carrot: 1/2 carrot ( chop into small pieces)
- Green chilies: 1 or 2 ( chop into small pieces)
- Coriander leaves : 2 stems
In a pan add 1 tbs oil , add chopped onion and green chili pieces into it. mix it well. No need any color change for onion.
After 1 minute add carrot pieces and stir it for 2 minutes.
Add 3/4 tbs of salt and mix well.
Then add peanuts , mix all together well and cook for another 2 minutes.
Finally add coriander leaves and off the flame.
Serve into a ball.
Its a simple and tasty food. Since no time needed to cook, vegetables do not loss their protein content much more.
How much calories are there in peanuts?
In 100 gm there will be 567 cal.