- Soya chunks: 250 gm
- Red chili powder : 1 tbs
- Pepper powder : 1 tbs
- turmeric powder :1 tbs
- Coriander powder: 1 tbs
- salt: as required
- Garam masala powder: 1 tbs
- Onion : 3 big size ( chop into small size pieces)
- Tomato : 2 nos ( chop into small pieces)
- Green chilis: 5 nos ( make a paste of it)
- Ginger paste : 1/2 tbs
- Garlic paste : 1/2 tbs
- Tomato sauce : 2 tbs
- Coriander leaves : 3 or 4 stems
- Salt: as required
- Pepper :as required
- Vinegar: 1/2 tbs ( or you can use lemon juice)
- Sugar:1/2 tbs
Dip Soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes. Then clean the soya chunks in cold water 3 to 4 times.
In a bowl add soya chunks, add 1/2 tbs of ginger paste , 1/2 tbs of garlic paste, 1 tbs of salt, 1/2tbs red chili powder, 1/2 tbs turmeric powder, 1/2 tbs of pepper powder and 1/2 tbs of vinegar into it. Marinate the soya chunks with ingredients and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
Then deep fry the soya chunks in oil and keep it aside.
- In this oil( we fried the soya) add 1/2 ginger and garlic paste, and green chilies into it.
- Saute it and add chopped onion into it.
- Add 1 tbs of salt now and stir it well.
- once onions turn it color to golden brown add chopped tomatoes into it.
- Mix it well and cook the tomatoes well.
- After 5 minutes add fried soya chunks into it and mix it well.
- Then add 1/2 tbs of red chili powder, 1/2 tbs of turmeric powder, 1/2 tbs of pepper powder, 1/2 tbs of Coriander powder 2 tbs of tomato sauce and 1 tbs of chicken masala power. Stir it well and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Ten add 1/2 tbs of sugar and mix it well
- Finally add coriander leaves.
Tasty soya chunks roast ready…
Serve with chapati, appam, pathiri etc, even with rice…