- Gram flour: 200 gm
- Salt: as needed
- Water: For mixing
- Onions:3 nos (slice the onion vertically, not chopping)
- Green chilies: 3 nos. (Chop into small pieces)
- Garlic – 1/4 full finely chopped
- Ginger – small piece finely chopped
- Oil : 1/2 litter (for deep fry)
Mix the Gram flour using 1 tbs of salt. Add onion, ginger , garlic, and green chilies . Well mix all together using required amount of water to make a dough.
Heat the oil in a pan(Quantity: oil for deep fry), once oil start bubbling, take small quantity of mixture and drop into heated oil, Fry both sides into golden brown. Once get cooked move into a plate.
Simple Ulli vada ready for serving…