- Onion: 4 nos( Chop into small size)
- Tomatoes: 3 nos( Chop into small size)
- Green chilies: 3 or 42 ( Split into two)
- Garlic paste: 1 tbs
- Ginger paste: 1 tbs
- Red chili powder: 1 tbs
- Chicken masala powder: 1 tbs ( you can avoid this if you not prefer)
- Turmeric powder:1 tbs
- Pepper powder:1 tbs
- oil: as needed
- Salt: as needed
- sugar :1 tbs
- Coriander leaves : 2 or 3 finely chopped
- Water: as required
In a pan add 2 table spoon of oil , once hot add the ginger garlic paste. once become fried add chopped onion into it, stir it well up to onions became golden brown color. you can add salt to fry the onion easily. Then add chopped tomatoes into it. stir it well. cook for 10 minutes. Then add chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper,chicken masala powder and salt(as needed, since we added salt in onion). Cook for 2 minutes.
As last step add 1 tbs of sugar and mix it well for adjusting the taste.
Serve with chapathi, pathiri or appam.