- Egg : 6 nos
- Potatoes: 250gm
- Onions : 2 nos ( Finely Chopped )green chilies: 3 or 4 ( Finely Chopped )
- Ginger :1 tsp (Finely Chopped )
- Garlic :2 tsp (Finely Chopped )
- Coriander leaves: 3 or 4 stems
- Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp
- Garam masala Powder: ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder :1/2 tbs
- Salt : As needed
- Egg : 2 nos
- Rusk powder ( or bread crumbs) :As needed (to dip the cutlet for frying)
- Oil : As needed for frying.
Boil the potatoes in a cooker ( or in a hard bottom vessel).
Once cooked off the flame and allow it to cool. Then peel off the potatoes and mash it using a spoon.
Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilies. Saute it well. Then add chopped onion. Saute the onions till it become translucent. Add cooked potatoes and stir it well. Then add turmeric powder garam masala and salt. Saute it well until all ingredients mix well. Add Coriander leaves and mix it well. Then off the flame.
Boil the eggs and remove the shell.
Cut the egg into 4 pieces.
Take lemon sized amount of potato mixture and place on the palm. make a round shape. Place the egg piece into the center and cover it by folding the potato mixture.
Make all egg pieces like this.
In a bowl add 2 eggs and mix it well.
In a pan pour oil and allow to heat.
Take each chops , dip it in egg mixture and then into rusk powder. Deep fry the chops in oil.
Easy and delicious egg chops ready to serve.
Serve with tomato sauce.