- Chicken : 250 gm boneless (equal size pieces)
Onion : 4 medium sized ( sliced)
Green chilies: 4 nos ( sliced)
Ginger – Garlic paste : 2 to 3 tbs
- Curry leaves: 4 stems
- Mint leaves : 3 or 4 stems
- Coriander leaves : 3 or 4 stems
- Water : as required
- Vinegar: 1/2 tbs ( or you can use lemon juice)
- Tomato Sauce : 4 tbs
- Soya sauce :1/2 tbs
- Red chili powder
- Pepper powder
- Crushed Pepper
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander powder
- Salt: as required
- Garam masala powder: 1 tbs
Clean the chicken properly and cut into equal sized boneless pieces.
In a bowl add chicken pieces, 1 tbs of salt, 1/2 tbs turmeric powder, 1 tbs of pepper powder and 1 tbs of vinegar or lemon juice into it. Marinate the chicken with ingredients and keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
In a pan add 4 tbs of oil, once oil become hot add sliced onion into it. Add one tbs of salt and stir it well.
Once onions turn it color to golden brown add ginger- garlic paste, curry leaves and sliced green chilies into it. stir it well, until ginger-garlics releases its raw taste.
Add tomato Sauce and soya sauce. Stir it well. Add chicken pieces now. Mix well.
Then add powders as below:
- 1 tbs of red chili powder
- 1/2 tbs of turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tbs of crushed pepper powder, based on your spice level
- 1 tbs of Coriander powder
- 1 tbs of garam masala
- 1 tbs of salt.
Add required amount of water( based on the amount of gravy,but not more than 1 glass ) into it.
Stir it well and cook for 15 minutes( until chicken cook well).
After 15 to 20 minutes add coriander and mint leaves.
Then off the flame and serve it into a bowl.