Vanilla ice cream
- Whipping cream :1 1/2 cup
- Milk : 1 1/2 cup
- Milk maid: 1/2 tin
- vanilla essence :1/2 tbs
- In a bowl beat the whipping cream.
- In another bowl mix milk, milkmaid and vanilla essence.
- Add the whipping cream into this and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a tray and cover with aluminum foil.
- Freeze it in refrigerator.
- Once the mixture set half take out and mix it well
- Then freeze it for 5 Hours.
Home made simple vanilla ice cream ready. You can make scoop , fruit salad etc with this.