Vegetable Tikka Masala
- Onion : 1 chopped
- Tomato : 1 chopped
- Coriander leaves: 2 stems , chopped
- Mixed Veggies , as per your choice
- Clove : 1
- Cardamom : 1
- Cinnamon stick : 1 inch
- Kashmiri Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder : 1 tbs
- Coriander powder : 1 tbs
- Garam masala powder :1 tbs
- Chicken tikka masala powder : 1 tbs
- salt: as required
- Cashews :5- 6 nos
- Fresh Cream
- Oil : 1tbs
- Butter as needed
Veggies can be, potatoes, cauliflowers, carrot, beetroot etc….
- Melt 1 tbs oil and butter in a pan
- Add clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon stick and cashews
- Saute for a minute
- Add chopped onion and saute till it become translucent
- Add tomato and saute till it become mushy
- Then off the flame.
- Let it cool down
- Then grind it to a smooth paste
- Saute the mixed vegetables in butter , until it become half cooked.
- Then heat the prepared paste in 1 tbs of butter, and add all spice powders( required kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder : 1 tbs, coriander powder : 1 tbs, garam masala powder :1 tbs, chicken tikka masala powder : 1 tbs, salt: as required)
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Then add half cooked vegies and cook the gravy by covered with a lid
- Cook until all veggies cooked well.
- Then add 2 to 3 tbs of fresh cream
- Off the flame
- Add chopped coriander and serve hot.
Special tip: if veggies cooking time is different, you can precook the veggies separately.